If you need accommodation, we have an agreement with Stay QM, which offers individual rooms with private bathroom and Breakfast for £57/night. It is 25 minutes away from the conference venue.
To book, please go to book.qmaccommodation.co.uk/
Stay QM – Sir Christopher France House
Queen Mary University of London
London, E1 4QA
Additionally, we recommend the following Hotels and Hostels near the venue. Please, be aware that prices may vary (calculated for 2 nights according to the information available on their respective websites for the nights of the 7th and 8th July 2017).
|Hotels with full and private rooms (not sharing + private bathroom):
- EasyHotel Old St/Barbican: Easy Hotel 2 nights £137 double (£35 per person per night) (15 min walk from the venue / 10 min bus)
|Single room and shared bathroom:
- Country Hotel: Country Hotel 2 nights £101 single with breakfast (24 min tube Circle-Hammersmith&City-Metropolitan / 33 min walk)
- International Hall/University of London: International Hall 2 nights £133 single (26 min walk / 12 min bus)
- LSE Vacations: Housing from the London School of Economics: 2 nights from £90 with breakfast. En-suite bathroom individual from £132 or double from from £152 without breakfast. Venues in High Holborn, Bankside House, Rosebery Hall, Northumberland House, Grosvenor House. (All less than 20 minutes walking or 15 by bus).
- Clink261: Clink261 2 nights from £89 (room 18 beds.) – £103 (room 6 beds.) (28 min walk / 12 bus)
- Smart russell square: Smart-Russell-Square 2 nights from £46 (hab.18 beds) – £86 (room 2 beds.) (25 min walk / 15 min bus)
- Generator Hostel London: Generator 2 nights for £79 (14 min bus)
Also you may be able to find accommodation at a lower cost through the London University Rooms website.