Join the evening event on Saturday 8th July of the V International Symposium in a dinner at the Spanish Restaurant “Hispania”. This part of the symposium will be an ideal opportunity to socialise, continue networking, and exchange views with other participants in a relaxed environment.
At Hispania, we will enjoy a tapas dinner (see menu below) starting at 8 pm. This will be a cocktail dinner (standing), so that you attendees can mingle. Please buy your tickets here before 5th July, 2017 (12 BST).
- Spanish cheese selection: Including Mahón, Manchego, Ibores and Conde Duque
CURED MEATS SELECTION
- Chorizo, salchichón and cecina (cured beef leg)
- Crunchy cheese bite: Toffee flavoured filo pastry with a blend of cheeses (v)
- Corte de ensaladilla: Potato, egg, carrot, olive and tuna salad with mayonnaise (sardo bread)
- Spanish omelette
- Solid apple cocktail (v)
- Tuna Tartar (spoon)
- Ibérico ham croqueta
- Hay Festival croqueta: Leek and spinach (v)
- Monkfish fritters with piquillo pepper
- Bowl of Paella
- Cheesecake (shot)
WINES / BEER / SOFT DRINKS (included in the price)
1/2 bottle of wine per person OR 3 bottle beers OR 3 bottles of water OR 4 soft drinks
Brands included on the Menu:
- Vilarnau – Cava
- Dona Luci Albariño (Rías Baixas) – White Wine
- Valdelosfrailes (Rueda) – White Wine
- Tozara (Méntrida) – Red Wine
- Acón Joven (Ribera del Duero) – Red Wine
- Mahou 5* – Bottled Beer
Price of the Menu including drinks: £35 – (plus Eventbrite commission)
Note: Please, let us know when buying the ticket if you have any dietary requirements or food allergies.
Prices include V.A.T. and discretionary service charge of 12.5%.
How to get to Hispania from QMUL:
Address: 72-74 Lombard St, London EC3V 9AY. Expected Journey Time: 16 minutes walking from the conference venue.